With the trend toward church attendance becoming less and less frequent, even among committed Christians, it’s more important than ever to have a strong digital presence. So even when families aren’t at church, they...
- A Simple Way to Evaluate Your Ministry Every Sunday
- Verse Magnets: Helping Families Memorize Scripture Together
- How to Get Noticed in Your Community through Partnerships
- Hosting an After Church Kids’ Christmas Party for Parents to Get a Break
- How to Lovingly Hold Volunteers Accountable When They Don’t Show Up